My name is Andrzej Kaczyński. The Computers are my biggest passion. I decided to start writing this blog, to share my passion with you! For years, I’m working for the IT industry. Mainly focusing on the Systems Administration, but not limited to that. Some of the technologies, I’m using on a daily basis include:
- Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu), Windows (10, Server 2008/12/16)
- Red Hat Satellite, IPA, Active Directory
- Networking (Routing, Switching, WiFi, Security)
- DevOps (Ansible, Jenkins, GIT, Terraform, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Public Clouds (AWS, Azure)
- And many many more
I’m holding some of well recognized IT industry certificates:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization
During my professional IT carrier, I’ve been working for some of the biggest companies in Finance and Technology sectors. Working for enterprise has changed my point of view for IT infrastructure as well as teach me some much valuable skills.
In this blog, I want to share you with all the things I learned and discover all the time as sharing the knowledge is in my personal opinion one of the greatest human value! (right behind of sharing the love :) )
If you want to stay in contact with me, please contact me via email or my official Linkedin profile.
Have a good reading!